We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Personal information you provide us, when you subscribe to our email newsletters, post on our social media or other social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, contact us with feedback, phone the restaurant with a question or to make a booking, by booking a table, downloading our offers, or applying for a job with us; provide information if you report a problem with the Site. Such information may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph or any other information from which you may be personally identified.
• Information we automatically collect when you visit the Site, such as technical information detailing your visits to the Site including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information we receive from other sources, for example if you the other services we provide or if you use third party reservation widgets on our Site to make a reservation at our restaurant. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.
We may share your information with any member of our group, our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, including Tillyaz Leisure Ltd and as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
● Our agents, business partners, advisors, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
● Our partners for the purpose of contacting you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services (if you have requested to be contacted for such purposes).
● Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site.
● If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
If you have consented to receiving email updates from The Six Bells Penmark (Tillyaz Leisure Ltd), you agree that we may use your information to contact you by e mail about offers, events, products or related services that you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing communications received from us.
We may also, if you have expressly consented, share your data with other reputable companies both within and outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for such marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites owned and/or controlled by third parties. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Our full details are:
James Barnsley (Director)
Six Bells Inn, Penmark, Barry, South Glamorgan, Wales, CF62 3BP
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to access information held about you and, where necessary, to have it amended. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. To request access to your personal information, or if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please email us at email@example.com
This version was last updated on 07th January 2019. It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
To ensure your safety and for the prevention and detection of crime, CCTV is in operation during your visit to our restaurant. Please note if we are requested to provide CCTV images of you or any other personal information relating to you by police or any other government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, we are obliged do so.